- I hired Millie Laguna to handle my divorce case through word of mouth. I hoped to be among the long list of satisfied clients, and after a lengthy consultation with her I believed that I could count on her ample experience.I?m even more pleased to say that throughout the entire ordeal I felt like I?d not only secured an exceptional attorney, but added a much needed loyal friend to the process.
“Great divorce lawyer became good friend.”
– Jason H.
- Three years after my divorce, when my former spouse decided to take me back to court, my case went to trial. It was then that Millie showed me a different side of herself, a powerful force in the courtroom that I was glad to have on my side. She proved to the judge that my ex-husband was NO GOOD. He fought to allow me to retain my dignity and preserve my financial independence. Thank you Millie. If you want the things taken care of, lagunalegal.com will gladly help.
“If you want things taken care of, lagunalegal.com will gladly help.”
– Sheila M.
- I was referred to lagunalegal.com by a friend and after our initial consultation I was confident she would be the right choice to handle my divorce. She kept me on track with what needed to be done and helped me with all of the daunting paperwork every step of the way. Her guidance was very helpful and she handled the opposing counsel with the right amount of professional ?toughness? that represented my best interests. The divorce was completed in a timely manner and I was pleased with the outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend Millie for her professionalism and vast knowledge.
“Professional toughness that represented my best interests.”
– Cindy M.
- The Judicial process can be emotionally frustrating and daunting. Millie helped me cope with my situation and settle my court case with justice. She has an appreciation for your needs and an ability to create a working plan, in order to achieve the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend her! Best,
“Appreciation for your needs.”
– Jessica R.
- Attorney Millie Laguna immediately halted all negative personal/legal action by my son?s mother and her Attorney that clearly were directed at prolonging the case while bringing more chaos and negativity into play, which ultimately only harmed our son. We had our ups and downs through the legal system, but she kept fighting for my son?s well being and ultimately directed the fight that gave my son the peace that every child deserves. I now have legal residential custody of my son and I oversee all day-to-day activities and care. He is now at peace, truly thriving and doing very well.
“Clear direction and purpose.”
– Julio A.